Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tastier!

Hello fellas!

Like you guys, I had to wait a month for news...
I found a nice way to pass time:
I'm a big and long time AC/DC fan and as I found these in a local supermarket I had to try them. I thought 24 pints may be a good start... :)

To say it with AC/DC's own Brian Johnson's wise words: "Have a drink on me"
And for the fans, a bit of history

Ok, now back to ArduinoBeer! ;)
The only thing I did on the machine was building in the cooler. I made a little test last week and it leaked a bit of water, but that's only a question of tightening some joints. I'll share some pics later.

But most important: I finally tested the second beer!
It is already much better than the first one, still a bit smokey but at least I dare sharing and drinking all of them... ;)
And I share with you too, here's the video:

Have a good time, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment